The Institute has over 35 years experience in technical and economic research as well as in scientific and information activities in Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology.
The Institute has a well developed infrastructure:
- The Information base - over 1.6 million domestic and foreign documents, including: deposited research papers - more than 20 thousand, names of Technical Specification - more than 15 thousand (incl. Technical Specification of the former USSR)
- Technical background - modern computer technology, information retrieval databases, polygraphic complex
- The staffing: well educated and trained chemists, information officers, market experts, printing specialists.
The main activities of the Institute:
- scientific and information support of companies and institutions on the problems of the chemical industry;
- development of analytical products, conducting marketing researches of the state, trends and development prospects of Ukraine`s chemical industry, domestic commodity market and its individual segments, global chemical industry, global and regional commodity markets of chemical and petrochemical industry markets;
- documentary support with an educational and methodical materials on safety issues, normative and technical documentation in the field of technical regulatory policies;
- development and publication of scientific and informational collections, catalogs, brochures, price lists;
- scientific and methodical support of international and national exhibitions and fairs, presentations, scientific conferences and industry profile meetings.